Over the past year, the Data-Planet repository has grown from 25 to 35 billion data points from 4.9 billion public and licensed datasets. These numbers represent a phenomenal 40% growth in the number of statistics in Data-Planet.
Some of the datasets added over the past year include:
- Penn World Table 9.0 (Groningen Growth and Development Centre)
- Global Historical Climatology Network – Daily (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- American Community Survey, 5-year estimates (US Census Bureau)
- Population Statistics (UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Main Economic Indicators (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- World Economic Outlook (International Monetary Fund)
For a full listing of datasets added in the past year, click here. On this page, you’ll also find information on our coverage policy.
Suggestions on datasets to add to the Data-Planet repository are always welcome! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Bethesda, Maryland — August 18, 2016